Pancake Day is approaching, and we have all had a pancake day fail, here is a list of do’s and don’ts for this March 1, 2022.
What to do:
- Make sure you write a shopping list before you leave to buy the ingredients, make sure you buy everyone’s preferred topping and take any allergies into consideration.
- You can never make enough pancake mixture, always make sure you allow for someone to have an extra pancake.
- Make sure you have all your friend’s round, the more the merrier.
- Always have music on in the background, it’s not cooking without a little dancing.
- Research the recipe before you begin, sweet is better than savoury.
What not to do:
- Don’t buy pre-made mixture, it always tastes better when you’ve worked on it yourself.
- Don’t wonder off, they cook quickly and are easy to burn.
- Don’t make them too small, make sure they fill the bottom of the frying pan to make the most of this day.
- Don’t flip the pancake onto the ceiling, it will stick.
- Don’t be afraid to make it your own, experiment with it until you find the flavours you enjoy!
Click here for an easy pancake recipe.