Eleven roads across Nottinghamshire are closed due to flooding.
The roads closed include:
- Hoveringham Road and Boat Lane, in Hoveringham and Caythorpe
- Ford Lane, Caunton
- Rufford Lane (Ford), Rufford
- Carlton Ferry Lane from its junction with Low Street, Collingham
- Tinkers Lane, Girton/Besthorpe
- A1133 Gainsborough Road and Sand Lane, in Girton/Besthorpe
- Stoke Lane, between Burton Joyce and Stoke Bardolph
- A617 from the Fox Inn pub to the roundabout that joins with the A46, in Kelham
- Kelham/Trent Lane
- Old London Road, in West Drayton
- Kegworth Road, Kingston on Soar
There is also an Amber warning for snow across the county.