Friday 13th December annual Christmas Jumper Day, the day to swap your work wear or uniform for a silly Santa sweater.
The event is a nationwide initiative to raise money for Save the Children.
It can be stressful knowing what to wear to work or school when there is a non-uniform charity day, but finding a wacky, Christmassy jumper does not have to break the bank.
From the Christmas market to online shopping to the high street to DIY there are loads of options out there.
Here is a list of places to get your Christmas jumpers for under £20:
- Primark – the high street giant is offering a wide range of silly jumpers at affordable prices
- Nottingham’s Winter Wonderland stalls like Deck the Halls are offering low prices for there Jumpers
- ASOS is a great place to find your jumper if you do not have time to hit the shops with sizes to cater to all sizes
- George at ASDA has inexpensive jumpers available in store and online with prices starting at £6 for children’s and £12 for adult jumpers
- Do-It-Yourself – money can be tight coming up to Christmas so recycling an old jumper is a great way to save money and the environment. Dust off that sewing kit or find strong glue and use on an old jumper to fasten sequins, ball balls, string, pom poms, spare buttons and go crazy.
- Save the Children Shop are also selling their own jumpers from £10 in a variety styles
- Christmas Jumper Day is organised by Save the Children
- The event will take place on Friday 13th December 2019
- A donation can be as little as £2 (or £1 for schools) for those taking part in this charity day
- Money raised helps children all over the world
- For more information about how to sign up visit: https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/christmas-jumper-day/register